Current Weight: 175.0 lbs.
Total Lost: 111.4 lbs.
Happy Anniversary to me!!!
It's been one year since the surgery!
And what a crazy year it's been.
I've lost about 114 lbs. altogether
Give or take a a few pounds.
Things that are easier to do at 175 than 286.7...
1) Running...who knew I could do it?
2) Walking in between desks in my classroom...
I don't knock things off the desks now!
3) I actually FIT in the little high school desks now!
4) Cutting my toe nails...I can bend over and reach them.
5) Dancing...I love it.
6) Fitting in the bathtub with room to spare.
7) Laundry...my clothes are smaller so I can fit more in the washer!
8) Climbing stairs without losing my breath.
9) Saying no to food...it just doesn't fit.
10) Let's just say...the love life is kicking.
I am so happy that I made the decision to have the surgery.
What I look like now is what I THOUGHT I looked like back then.
It was like a reverse eating disorder.
Now, my mind matches my body.
I have changed my way of eating.
Not only do I eat less
I actually think about what's going in before I open my mouth.
I never used to do that.
What could be next?
Tummy tuck surgery?
Having a baby?
Actually beginning to exercise on a regular basis?
How much more will I lose?