Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Doctor Appointment

Ok...so I've been having issues with Blogger.
I wrote this whole blog about my Doctor appointment
And it deleted it!

Let's give it another whirl...

I went to see Dr. Vitello on Friday morning.
I made it downtown around 9:30 a.m.
He was surprised to see me and said I looked great!
I am a part of the 100 pound club.
Meaning...I've lost over 100 pounds.

He checked my scar and said that I have a small hernia.
Who knew?
I can't really feel it at all.
He also said that I could get skin cut off at any time.
And...he said that I am cleared to try and get pregnant.
Exciting!

I have decided to try and get pregnant.
In my case this could take some time.
But I would like to try to lose some more weight
Get pregnant
And then have skin cut off later in life.

I went to talk with Andrea, the dietician and she also thought I looked great.
She told me to monitor my protein intake.
Also, to separate my calcium supplement from my multivitamin.
She also gave me a walk to run program.
I told her about my running adventures
This should help me build up to running a mile!

Overall...great appointment.
Next appointment...September.

No comments: