Friday, March 20, 2009

3 Year Anniversary

I can't believe that it's been 3 years since I had the surgery.
Tammy thought it was 2.
I said, "Umm...no, it's 3. Last year I had a baby...remember?"

I haven't weighed myself in a long time.
I'm not as obsessive like that anymore.
I'm 170 today.
Not bad.
I'm ok with 170.
It's not really about the number though.
It's how you feel about yourself.
I decided that I do want to lose about 10 pounds.
I'm a little squishy on the sides
And need to stop eating some certain things.

I'm glad that I have been able to keep the weight off.
And I can't believe I had a baby and still kept the weight off.
I could not imagine being 286.7 and running around with an infant.
I would be sooo tired!
And while we're on the subject of baby...
Tristyn is only 15 pounds 12 oz. at 9 months.
I just figured that because I was a chubby kid,
Tristyn would be a chubby kid.
Nope.
She's still a little nugget.
I'm not complaining.
I could be lugging around a sack of potatoes.

So...happy fat be gone anniversary to me!

Now I still have to deal with my hernia and some skin removal.
I'll keep you posted on when I tackle all of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.