Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Running A Lap

Current Weight: 189.6 lbs.
Total Lost: 97.1 lbs.

So, today in photo class we went outside.
We were practicing taking action pictures.
I was looking at the track and thought to myself,
"I wonder if I could run a whole lap without stopping?"

So, one of my junior students Christina and I took off running.
I made it 3/4 of the way around and then pooped out.

Eighth hour I decided to try it again.
This time I ran the opposite way thinking it would be shorter.
It wasn't shorter.
AND...I made it this time!!!
I was so excited!

One day I hope I can run a little longer...maybe a marathon or something.
Hey..everyone needs goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Care! That's awesome. That's how I started. Run. Walk. Run. Walk. Then one day I found myself running more and walking less. Now I can run 10 minute miles. Its taken me a year to get to this point though. I'm so excited for you! You can do it too!