Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tried On The Bridesmaid Dress

Current Weight: 242.2 lbs.
Total Lost: 44.5 lbs.

Hello everyone!
I haven't written in a long time.
Nothing is too new around here.
I'm still losing slowly, but surely.
I've been whipping out clothes from the underground.
AND they FIT!!!!
That's really exciting.

I'm heading to the doctor on Friday morning.
My scar is looking a little better.
Still gross, but better.
Eating is going well.

I lost some good poundage this weekend.
One day I was out cutting grass and working in the yard so that was good.
On Saturday we danced all night at a retirement party...again...good exercise.

The last day of school was today!
Thank the goddess!
I am cleaning out my little corner and I am out of there.
I am hoping to get on a regular walking or bike riding schedule.

OH! I went in and tried on my bridesmaid dress the other day.
She was able to clip the top of it but it didn't zip yet.
That's ok though...I wasn't disappointed.
I have a couple of months and a bunch of pounds to go.

Ok...until next time...

No comments: