Thursday, May 11, 2006

The "Lost My Mind" Dinner

Current Weight: 252.0 lbs.
Total Lost: 34.5 lbs.

Things are going pretty good.
I've switched to a regular women's vitamin instead of the Flinstones.
My scar is now bubbling up AGAIN at the bottom.
Annoying as all heck.
Wearing a pad on your stomach does nothing for your self esteem.
I am not paying any more co-pays to have them drain it.
I'll just do it myself. *gag!*

Take a guess at what I ate for dinner last night?
Yes...I think I might have lost my mind last night.
I had a slice of pepperoni stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut.
I tore off most of the pepperoni and didn't eat half of it.
I had 1/3 of a breadstick and then it started sticking.
I had one little cinnamin stick WITH frosting.
And a half a glass of Pepsi.
WHAT IN THE HELL WAS I THINKING????
I prepared myself to barf 30 minutes after that feast of grease.
Surprisingly I didn't get sick!
But...I realized afterwards that...
A) It really didn't taste that great.
B) Pop burns as it goes down now.
C) Grease is gross.
D) Bread is sticky in my throat.
AND
E) How in the heck did I used to eat so much before the surgery???

So, I don't think I will be eating like that again any time soon.

P.S. I think I'm having a bad spelling day. Sorry!

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

Ok, so I read thru all the posts to catch up ( sorry I've been absent!) . OHG..you look AWESOME!!! I bet that you had a blast in San Francisco...and good for you for making it to the top of the street! WOOHOO!!!!

Keep rockin it, Carrie! You're a great motivation! :)

Love,
Sarah