Thursday, April 06, 2006

Peeled Off The Tape

Current Weight: 266.0 lbs
Total Lost: 20.7 lbs.

Woo hoo! I made it to 20 lbs!
I will be taking pictures tonight.
I can't tell a difference, but maybe you can in the pictures.
We'll see.

Yesterday was a BAD day.
I don't think I ate enough.
I was weak and woozy all day long.
It was horrible.
I also forgot to take my Flinstone vitamin.

This morning I ate some Rice Crispies.
Oh were they good!!!
I'm kind of getting into the soft foods early.
Slowly...but I just want to eat something different!

I took the tape off of my scar this morning.
The doctor said I could...don't worry.
It's a really thin scar.
It's still kind of ugly and I didn't take the top piece off.
I started to peel it and it was gooey underneath.
So I got scared.
Overall it looks good though.

Error in the All Aboard time tonight.
It's really on at 7 p.m. central time.
Watch it!!

1 comment:

Soul Searching said...

Congrats on the loss so far! Aren't those Flinstone vitamins nasty?! I don't remember them being that gross when I was a kid, but they're horrible now!