Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Almost at 20!

Current Weight: 267.2 lbs.
Total Lost: 19.5 lbs.

I'm almost at 20 lbs!
How exciting.
It must have been the long walk I went on yesterday.

Nothing new to report really.
My stomach is still hurting...the muscles really.
I wish they would heal already.
I get tired really easily.

I was just watching Star Jones on The View talk about her weight.
She was moaning about how she was morbidly obese.
Yet she never tells how she lost all her weight.
She more than likely had the same surgery I did.
Why would you talk about your weight and then just drift off and not tell how you lost it?
Who cares?
She's weird.

Here's a little plug...
Watch All Aboard! Rosie's Family Cruise tomorrow night on HBO.
I'm in it!
For 2.5 seconds.
It's a really good film about love and families.

No comments: