Sunday, June 03, 2007

Stuck

Wow, it's been a while since I've written.
Nothing is new here in the weight department.
I'm actually a little stuck.
I've been stuck for about 3 months now.
At least I'm not gaining!
I'm at 175 and holding.
I'm happy.

I have a tremendous amount of energy.
The other day I did all of this AFTER I came home from school:
Cut ALL of the grass.
Scrubbed the back deck, table, chairs and junk.
Roller bladed 2 miles.

Yesterday we went to Great America in Illinois.
I fit on everything I went on!
Even the wooden roller coaster.
I better fit on that coaster in Kentucky this year.
I even went on the Superman ride.
That's the biggest roller coaster I've ever been on.
Fear of heights or fear of not fitting on the ride?
What really was my excuse for not going on them in the past?

No comments: