Wednesday, October 25, 2006

FINALLY!!...199!!!

Current Weight: 199.0 lbs.
Total Lost: 87.7 lbs.

I held my breath and stepped on the scale.
The third square in front of the microwave.
And yes!!!
It finally said 199!!!!

THE 1's!!!!

I haven't seen the 1's since....6th or 7th grade??
I swear.
I can't even remember.

I feel great!
My body finally let go of the 2's.
Now I just have to keep it that way.

Ok...another goal accomplished.
Lose 80 lbs for wedding....check.
Get down to 199....check.
Next goal...be able to say I have lost 100 lbs.
It's not that far off people.
I'm at 87.7 down.
And then new pictures again!

What a great day!
I am at 199.
I felt like I got a ton of sleep last night.
I'm wearing a size LARGE pants today.
It's the day before Fall Break!
Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Carrie! I just clicked on your blog to comment on your "belt" picture I saw on your flickr site and I read this post!

Congratulations girl!
Kel

Anonymous said...

I don't even know you and I am proud of you!

for_the_lonely said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTG girlie!!! I have tons of spingles just reading this! Keep up the awesome work!

Hugs to ya,
Sarah