Sunday, October 15, 2006

199 Lb Party

Current Weight: 202.4 lbs.
Total Lost: 84.3 lbs.

Tammy threw me a 199 lbs. party on Friday night!
Even though I'm not there yet...
But everyone says they have faith in me.
It was a good little party.
We had chili, broccoli cheese casserole, apple pie, veggies and dip etc.
My sister and her husband drove all the way down after work!
That was so sweet of them.

Auntie Adie...you would be proud of me!
I drank almost a whole bottle of wine myself!!

So, after a week and a half hiatus with cardio, Tammy and I went back on Wednesday.
It felt good to work out again.
I pulled my thigh muscle at Julie's wedding and didn't go to cardio for a week.
Then Angie, our massage therapist, worked it out and it was amazing!

Today I think I am going to work outside.
I haven't cut the grass in a month.
There are leaves everywhere.
This might be one of the last nice weekends to get this stuff done.

My incision finally healed up!
It's a little crusty around the edges.
BUT...I don't have to wear a panty liner on my tummy any more!!

New goal...get to 199 by the end of the week.
Or the end of the month.
But I'll probably make it somewhere in between that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Carrie! I can't wait to see pictures! That's truly amazing. You've accomplished so much already! I miss talking to you. IM me sometime!