Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Measurements

Ok, ok...so I decided to measure myself today.
I was feeling gutsy.
The first number is the number I posted on March 19, 2006.
That was the day before my surgery.
The second number is what it said today.
Almost four months later.
Check this out...

Weight - 285 lbs./230.8 lbs.
Total Lost - 0 lbs./55.9 lbs.
Bust - 52 in/47 in
Waist - 53 in/46 in
Hips - non-existant/56 in (ok...sit ups here we come)
Right Arm Around - 16 in/14 in
Head - 22 in/Still 22 in
Shirt Size - 26 or 28 or 3X/22 or 24 or 1X
Pant Size - 28/22 or 24

Wow is all I have to say!
I'm pretty proud of myself.

So, if you read my other blog you know that I spent the weekend with P!nk.
Yes...jumping, screaming, sweating in the sun and crammed up against a stage.
All that screaming and jumping...I found a pain in my left side.
I hope it's not a hernia coming on.
I can kind of feel something in there.
I need to take it easy.
Hernia = free tummy tuck BUT...
I'm not ready for that just yet. Hee hee.

I went swimming again last night and lost 2 more pounds!
Woo hoo me!
Stomach still has a tiny hole that is still leaking steadily.
What a pain.

Alert...if anyone has any extra money that they don't know what to do with...
Toss it this way so I can buy some clothes that fit!
You should see the shorts I usually wear in my 20 lbs photos...
The are HUGE on me!
A couple more pounds to go and you'll see them again.
I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your progress is awesome-- keep going for it!

SassyFemme said...

Carrie this is fabulous, congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog the other day and am loving it! I hope you don't mind if I follow your journey. I've gone back and ready your story from the beginning and it's very inspiring. Congratulations on your weight loss, you're doing a great job! ~Pam