Sunday, April 23, 2006

The San Francisco Workout

Well, I just got back from my little trip to San Francisco.
I had a great time there!
What a fun city!
Way too many hills though.

I have no idea what I weigh because I haven't stepped on a scale yet.
Not until tomorrow morning.

But let me tell you...
We walked soooo much this weekend.
On Friday we walked all over Pier 39 and Fisherman's Warf.
Then we walked all the way through China Town.
THEN we walked from China Town to Lombard Street.
Now Lombard Street is the crookedest street in the world.
And it's at the top of a freaking hill the size of Mt. Everest!!
So, Sarah (my co-worker, buddy pal, snuggler, and side dish) made me go up it!
I thought I was going to die!!!
But I really wanted to see the crooked street!!!
So I huffed and I puffed and I made it up there.
A nice young man even offered to hold my hand while I struggled up the hill.
How nice.

Thank god there was a trolly at the top of the hill to take us back home.
Eating out there....man...there were so many cute eating places!
Do you know how hard that was???
But I kept my cool and did well.
So I think that should pay off on the scale tomorrow.
The picture below is of an outfit that never buttoned!
The picture above is a shirt and little jacket that I haven't worn since the summer of 2004.
And it was tight back then!

On a downer note....
My bubble on my scar is getting worse.
I am going to the doctor tomorrow afternoon to see if he can drain it.
I can't do that myself or I may puke.
Wish me luck on that.

No comments: